View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Bro etsys, you are one bro I REALLY WANTED ON THIS THREAD.

Ur knowledge amazes me on the local bar scene... Even ur ctcs... Knowledge of bars/bar owners/girls...

Walking encyclopedia?

I drifted away from the local bar scene coz i hv plenty of professional stock at the moment.

But i still join mates for a fresh draught of San Miguel my favourite.

Sadly i work till 11pm every night n most of u bros knock of early n OC inists on picking me up

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Keep Chijmes in mind (the fact there are hookers don't cross the mind of the girl cos they are not so obvious .. ) and of course, the Blow Fish bar with strict control on hookers being allowed in..

And on most day a lot of working filipinos (I mean the normal types) being there helps girl to feel comfortable ..

Oh, As for Baliba, I passed the compliment to the Manager .. !!! Of course, they are very prim and proper in their systems and the only reason your change don't come back is if the waiter forgets .. and they don't instantly put it into 'tip box' like other bars .. benefits of being paid fair pay, unlike bars with low pay where waiters either scam or quickly empty customer balance into tip box to share later ..

PS: loud music means you get a reason to treasure hunt in your gf's ear .. LOL