Old 17-03-2012, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dhasedylll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A bad experience just to share.....hzeqk28002

I am very sorry. I make a very bad mistake. The person who cheated me was Marcus not Mark.... SBO account: HZEQK17001. He posed as Mark and sms me, using HP:96371117.

Mark just called me today and tried to help me. Even I wronged him here, he even tried to explained to me that actually he and burning ice did some investigation and they found out that the person deal with me was actually their agent's agent. He is still trying to find out more and dig this guy out. They actually do not even see this guy before. I do not want to say more for time being. But I like to clear Mark's name here. I am very sorry for the misunderstanding I caused. I should had done more before accusing you.

I would like to thank bros and friends that had PM me and shared info with me here. Friends, punters and bookie here, please do not misunderstand my intent here. I am not trying to spoil burning ice and his buddies reputation here. I am nobody to do so too. They deserve what they had achieved. For my case, even it not their problem, they do their investigation and tried to find out what happened.