Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
CanarGo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexfinders View Post
here goes my FR,

thanks to Bro Scoregasm, your help is deeply appreciated.

well, i give a call to okt from Bro Scoregasm and leaded to a PRC.

after i walked in to her room, she smile and greet nicely and ask me how old i am as i seems like underage!! i said wtf!!! a little bit of chit chat make me felt comfortable and she is really friendly and nice.

she is 22 years old and looks quite pretty, her body is like 33b-24-33, for me this figure is perfectly fit to her as her height is about 4'9 - 5 feet, skin is fair white with a remarkable smile on her face.

after the chit chat, she give me a wash and we start with the business, start with a BJ she did it gently and nice where i can felt i was swallowed...yeah!! down to the deep,and she massage my balls too, this bring the sensation to the top...phooooooh!!

after 5 mins, she ask is that good, i said superb!! she than ride on me and give me the cowboy ride, after that we changed to the missionary post and continue our battle, 10 mins later we changed to doggie and missionary again after another 10 mins. total 40 mins, i release my load and my brother surrendered

overall, i felt very satisfied with the service and thanks again Bro Scoregasm!!
hope you guys also enjoy these....:
where is it? at your hotel??