Thread: L16h6
View Single Post
Old 20-05-2012, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: L16h6

In this forum, there a few type of sore losers. One type of sore loser is, he would try to get back at that person who previously whacked him left and right (of course in sparing words) by that same person. Tis is because he feels very sore & embarrassed being knocked off on the stage. This person is non other than SMLee. This SMLee joker would defend his SBF buddy, Omnia whether is it logical or not to do so as he is trying any means to get back at that person who whacked him hard previously. This person who whacked him perviously is of course me!

Maybe I should be more forgiving towards SMLee as I have to remind myself that he is suffering from Dementia praecox hor! Can be bery jialat case de!

Hey SMLee, now I give you a chance to redeem yourself, since you said I am in the wrong, so can you prove me wrong? Hope this time you can utter something more meaningful ya?!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.