Thread: L16h6
View Single Post
Old 24-05-2012, 03:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: SMLee is just a prop to Omnia!!! No Substance at all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Hahahaha!! I know this blardy blur fuck has limited vocab! The only word he knows how to use is TROLL when he ran out of ammunition to defend himself! This is a classic example of a blardy kettle calling a pot black!!! What a shame! What a nonsense joker he is!!!

Dun evade the topic of discussion, so are you gonna RTF An Ni to show you are a hero or you are nothing more than only a keyboard hero and a coward in GL?? I dare you to fuck her!!! Or u are just another prop which compliments Omnia??

Go on and continue to be Omnia's prop ya?!! Go on and continue to argue for the sake of trying in vain to get back at me ya??! Go on and continue to remind yourself and Omnia to stop engaging in a confrontation with me ya but ended up coming in here to make a mockery of yourself!

Hey Old fogey, can you come up with something more interesting for me to sparr with you arh?? OMFG!
Thank you for proving your childish nature. That phrase sound so familiar when we were in school.

Let me guess. Exam is over thus you have so much free time