View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
hcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seeking an affair with a married lady

be a gd husband and father...

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyjude View Post
Hi ladies, I am 32 this year seeking to befriend a married lady or someone who is older than me with the possibility of starting a discreet relationship. I am married with a kid and am staying in the east very near to town and thus would be great if you are from the east as well. I need total discretion because of the sensitivity of my work and and if you are keen to explore and are also in need I
of discretion,mwhy not drop me a private message and see how we go from there.

We could meet for lunch during my breaks or suppers after 9. We need not engage in sexual activities each time we meet, it's more like an affair,man other bgr. If you like what you are reading, do drop me a message and we never know where this will lead us. We can decide whether if we are ready or if the feel is there before we commit.

Regards,
Heyjude

그들의 비 겁 자에 또는 없는 남 근 고환 닉 이름을 표시 합니다. 정말 사람들에 게 슬픈 느낌

Pending :

powerkid ( waiting 2nd Round )
grey82 ( waiting 2nd Round )
Sailsingapore ( waiting 2nd Round )