Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

FR on Mistress Nurie and Mistress Niki

This is like my 6th or 7th time serving the thai domina team. All these while they have been one of the best (if not the best) around. I was asked to wait on the 2nd floor lobby for mistress niki to come down. but it was mistress nurie who turned up instead.

I was lead to the room by mistress nurie and when we entered. Mistress nikki was already in full suit waiting to command me. Was put on a leash and ask to put on a latex skirt and top. I was tied up with at least 5 types of bondage. restricting my movements thruout. When my ass was exposed. hot wax came dripping and i moan so loud and they used a pink tape to gag me.

After slapping and dripping wax. I was tied up in another position with my ass fully exposed again. was fingered by mistress nikki and she tried to use a strap on but it jus cant go in. so they gave up and put me on a lying position this time with my dick fully exposed.

Was forced to suck the strapon on mistress nikki while mistress nurie rub me. was asked to cum within 10 secs and i did. 90 mins of action and session ended.

I still maintain thai domina team is one of the best ard. and my god u wun believe how slim mistress nikki is from the photos u saw from the website.. she is a stunner..