View Single Post
Old 24-07-2012, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 12
flowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: how to make my FB fall for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengohchien View Post
Hi all,

sex over the weekend was good. Too good perhaps. that when we went out after that and the night ended without sex, i felt unsatisfied and disappointed. Which shouldn't be the case isn't it!?

I haven't been with him very long. and we didn't exactly start off f*cking - we had dinner and drinks as I don't know - most people do? So after the first few sex sessions - post sex cuddles must have been a major contributor - i felt enamored and enraptured that i was actually sleeping with an older man (my fetish) and i probably thought that i was madly in love with him.

At that time, i'd thought it'd be nice for us to spend "çouple'' time together. and i'd hate it when he'd suggest going to hotels. strangely, the couple sort of time we had the other day didn't make me happy as i'd thought it would.

So there, i am one confused girl. Or maybe it just is that we women being emo-f*cks at times tend to confused love with making love.

I can't say i'm unhappy if things go on status quo. I am kind of looking forward to the next time he does me doggy again. the fine dining is a boon. So there.

Let's see where this takes me! may update.

I think now I am as confused as you are. Now you're starting to sound like you don't really know what you want... It's good if you are only enjoying the sex though, makes it a lot easier for you to keep the relationship purely sexual with no or lesser feelings involved.