View Single Post
Old 31-07-2012, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Has anybody encountered cancelled flight by Cebu Pacificair? I need to find out how you settled the problem.
Cebu Pacific once cancelled my flite to Clark too, just a couple days before I was supposed to leave. Fortunately I checked my email, and saw another itinerary. I thought maybe they sent me a copy to remind me my flite was coming up soon as I had bought the ticket 3-4 mos in advance, so I didn't really look at it but again luckily something caught my eye and I found to my great surprise that they had booked me on the next flite out, which was about 3 days later. Since I only had a week's vacation, that would really eat into my holiday.

The thing is, they didn't really tell me what my options were, or ask me what I wanted to do. They just sent me a revised itinerary.

I sent many emails to their customer service address, but got no reply. Finally, on the day I was originally supposed to leave, I called their Philippine phone number and fortunately a rep finally answered. I had to call several times, which was expensive long distance, because they put me on hold and I would run out of air time.

I had asked them if I could switch to the flite to Manila, which leaves about the same time. Told them I didn't want to waste my precious vacation time sitting at home. Finally I got a new itinerary by email. I printed that out and rushed to the airport and just made my flite. They didn't charge me the difference in fares, even tho the Manila flite is usually more expensive.

The reason is that they decided to permanently cancel that particular flite, and the first day was the day I had booked my flite.