View Single Post
Old 26-08-2012, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
I was hungry late last night and decided to go get some food. After a snack, I decided to swing by a nearby knock shop. I went to Candy Club. It was my first time there. I was told they only have Chinese, Korean and Japanese. I waited to be introduced to the offerings available. Out of 9, only 4 were available to be introduced.

There was a Hitomi and Catalina (both Japanese) and a Candy (Korean). All 3 looked adorable, something like the offerings of Tope years ago. Catalina was touted as fantastic in service. I didn't take any girl though. I was just window shopping.
Was at CC a few months back. Selection was crap. Glad to hear some improvements these days