View Single Post
Old 14-09-2012, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshii View Post
Good on ya! When I was younger and stayed in the city, I was always happy to meet drunk Aussies screaming and shouting. Always liked a brawl but gone are those days of wanting to be a Batman.

The smile and hi-five is good, and I've stuck a finger up my nose for comedic effect to good success. It takes a strong man to win a fight, but it takes a bigger man to walk away from one.
So a fatman always walk away from a fight eh Jus kidding hahaha. But yeah...y bother. Fighting over small things does not make u any more of a man

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience