View Single Post
Old 26-09-2012, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Something to remind brothers who's on the ground in ac or going soon.

There is a fucking ugly bakla(ladyboy)with a star tattoo on he's cheek to look out for.he usually hang around with 2 other bakla outside philis early from 10pm+ and move on to just before kokomos stretch after 2am.this fcuker try to pick my pocket for 3 time.

1st time she try touching me when I'm walking outside along sky trax area I pull her hand away as she touch my chest and feel for my chest pocket with he and his friend distracting me with her friend trying to strike a conversation.

Told them not to touch me ignore them and walk away fast.

2nd time 4am+ I was walking back from brown sugar stretch to feilds after I left my barhop friends was on the way to Mac donalds.this monster sees me coming from kokomos and try to get near me saying massage massage while her 2 mosnster friend pound on me touching me all over trying to feel my pocket I slap all thier hand off and make a quick exit and they follow aggressively saying I want to know your name are u Japanese where u go I go with u till I reach egames and enter they can't go up.

Told my one of my ang mo friend who has some connection with local pnp and he recognise the group straight ESP the one with the star on his face is the leader and the and already aware of what they doing and trying to catch the group.

That very nite I was walking with my girl and this friend I heard him yell out loud to my back telling someone to fuck off from me and he look for the tourist police on the street I turn over and see that fcuking bakla with star in his face again trying to sneak behind me even when my girl holding on to me tight he run like a maraton runner.

I'm always alert with belonging wearing my special cargo pants I can't even take my things out easily myself but bros beware these monster has hands more magical than David copperfeild.

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker