View Single Post
Old 30-10-2012, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
mate.. there is no perfect solution to it.. but here's a thought..
there is no rule in the forum which say you cannot create clones .. get it??
Thank you for "your thought" but this is just too much trouble for one who's just interested in caring by sharing whatever insight/information one is able to contribute to the board. Am not interested in warfare or revenge attacks or forming any rabid gangs or whatever. And the way things are right now stacked up, I think I'll just mostly lurk around here; a pity actually, as I'd think that nobody wins then.

How about making ALL reputation Awards and Zaps out in the open for everybody to see and judge for themselves - if such Awards/Zaps are justified or not...and forming one's own mind about these guys who Zap/award recklessly without rhyme/reason. Then the general board can/would be the impartial judge as to the character/make-up of the Zappper/Awarder. Just another thought with due apologies if I'm straying into areas that is not of my concern.

Thanks
SEAJ

Ps edit
And come to think of it - why is there no rules against someone having clones?
It would seem to me that only those who are intent on causing havoc on the forum/with their own nefarious agenda would take the trouble to create such clone...or his own army of clones.

So as it is - there ARE members here who just re-inforce himself with his own clones and pull the wool over everybody??!! Just to advance whatever nonsense he's trying to advance? How does that benefit the forum and what I would have thought was one of the aims here...that of providing a forum for a fair and balanced discussion AND to share reliable and accurate information. Anyway....