Old 03-11-2012, 04:09 PM
scarletrose

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Wink 19/chi/f

Hihi^^

This is my first post here so be nice kay!

There are a lot of samster here, some are really nice and funny.. Others are.. well just get off this post if u fall under the "others" category.

I was told to try my luck by some samster.. so here goes>.<

19/f/chi+Thai mix blood, looking for companion/sugar daddy. no FB and I am not a fl. more like an open r/s with benefits =P  im 160cm, not slim but not fat either a UK size 8 body (u know how clothing go xs,s,m,l? I am s-m) =P Strictly a non-smoker & Non-drinker. Not planning to start drinking either. Looks.. Erm, double eyelid, a nose and a mouth? Lol. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I will exchange pic, strictly exchange not give! =) 32C cup boobs.

Requirements:
1) single or married I don't care, just don't get me involve too much. As long as your wife don't find out or is cool I am ok with it.
2) No hight limit.
3) speak & carry urself well
4) generous - I'm schooling (not working much) and saving up for further studies. My hobby is shopping.. So ya>\\< (I don't need you to forever bring me shopping but once in a while is good^^ Hehe) I expect about $5-6k/mth not including gifts. Will take the highest offer :3
5) drives
6) I do expect u to be generous when it comes to $. Its the attitude that count. Some ppl can pay but with horrible attitude and is very stingy. Argue about every little detail of $ (I am sure u have a buddy like that^.- lol!)
7) 20-40 is preferred.

I prefer to give the gf experience.. So ya.. I am not sure if my chances of success in finding someone even exist.. Btw I have a 9:30 curfew.. So sorry..

If I am what you are looking for, drop me a pm/email/comment with details of urself. the more detailed, the better =) emails w pics will get priority. I don't mind long email so if u like email me at [email protected]

I won't bite promise^^

Lastly, if I am not what you r looking for.. I have no idea why u read this far.. But please, feel free to move on good luck^^ and Byebye.

Love,
Rosalynn