View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 21
10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How to bonk ex-wifes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyLad
Hi just thought of this after a while. Been married 7 years and divorced more than one year. have sexy ex-wife and find her appealing still. But too bad cannot get back together. Still get horny thinking of her and wondering if any bros got suggestions on how to get her on bed again without committment?
wah... we are almost in the same situation. the numbers are close, and the rest similar. maybe we should exchange contacts...

well. i did her a few times after we are separated. bad idea. first, it gives her false impression about me wanting back, second, she can use it against me (which she did), and third, i regret the minute after it happens.

so my advise to u - dont. it is easy to reminisense about those days while u guys are together. but let memories remains as it is. move on. i did.

but if u really really want to get it up on her again. that's easy. buy her dinner, talk sweet during which, u should cover good ol times together, fun u all have, and go liberal on the wine. thereafter, it is your place or hers. no hotels as none of u want to be seen as being familiar with transit hotels, and beside, those are for WLs and FLs. give her some respect. she deserved to have good sex with u at a better place.

thereafter, we all waits for an FR from you...