View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 21
10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How to bonk ex-wifes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyLad
To Bro 10CC
that is an idea. and I tend to agree with you on most aspects. But how to deal with it if she wants to come back......:{ I mean I just want a bonk for old times sake and thereafter get on with my life you know what I mean. Just bonk and disappear. Not wanting to rekindle the love that was lost. Feelings a lot gone already. but lust still have:} .
like that better not lah. unless u tell her in these exact words of your intentions, and let her decide. if u mislead her by giving her false hopes, then not very gentlemanly right? u want a bonk but what about her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyLad
Anyway how did yours turn up?
Hope all bros understand that i am not trying to be a b$%^&0 .. just want to share.
i saw saw my ex again this evening, damn sexy nowadays man... her useful date for me has expired though, so just can swallow my saliva and try to look elsewhere only... (and then only managed to see a bunch of kids sitting nearby swallowing their saliva too...)

so my advise to u? go for a clean break. down look back. if you still need to be in touch with her for some reasons (business, relatives, kids, assets, etc), then be professional. strictly business only. if she is attractive, it means that u can get an attractive lady once, u can do it again, and possibly better. so why turn back now? u did those things u did with her before, it is now time to seek new companions.

not-so-wise words from an old man...

cheers
jt