View Single Post
Old 26-11-2012, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I have to agree. Once the girl is used to easy money by offering herself, she will continue to do it. She will only stop when she is no longer marketable.

This trade has it vicious cycle. It will go around and around and it never end for this ladies. Maybe one out of thousands has a fairy tale ending.

Put it this way. Any sane man will not marry a working lady
A lot of people look at the short term and say so and so has stopped working. However, over the long run, I have seen ladies from 2000 still plying their trade. That is almost 12 years ago which makes them about 40 over and a lot of them are still plying their trade. It is quite pitiful as some had a lot of chances to get married etc and they wasted it. Some of the issue lies with some of us customers, as in some of them encourage them to continue as in why give in to one guy when you can make more money taking on multiple customers etc. I am sure we are all human and we are motivated by our own selfish needs but not thinking of the other party and sometimes in our haste to defend our needs, we sacrifice others. In this case, a lot of the times, we sacrifice these WLs.

Case in point. If you knew of a WL going to be baoed. Would you wish her the following:

A. Best of luck & encourage her to get out of this line.
B. Tell her about all the dangers of being baoed and being cheated.

Which would u do?