View Single Post
Old 14-02-2005, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

"Just give me 15 minutes. My PC is in the room. Please feel at home. If you need anything, just let me know." I said to Nora before heading towards the bedroom.

I had a few plans in mind. I decided on Plan A. I got into the bedroom, got off my shirt and pants and sat at the computer desk with only a pair of white lycra bicycle shorts and tank top. I switched on the PC and immediately logged onto to www.sammyboy.com. Where else, right ?

Just when I was reminiscing what happened at the doorstep moments earlier, still indulging in my little fantasy, Nora suddenly appeared at the doorstep of my bedroom.

"Where is the ladies ?" Nora asked.

"Oh ! It's over there." I pointed to the one and only toilet in my master bedroom.

"May I ?" Nora looked easy.

"Please." I smiled at Nora.

Just when Nora was about the close the door at the bathroom, something striked me.

"Oh Shit ! I think I left a pair of pantyhose in the bathroom." I said to myself.

"Boom !" The door closed. Too late liao...

I suddenly recalled having hung the pantyhose (black colour one somemore) behind the bathroom door after jerking with it last night. Kanina...must think of an excuse quickly.

(to be continued...)