View Single Post
Old 14-06-2002, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
FR on Xiu Wen on 13 Jun 2002 by vx2000 13062002

My 1st visit to GL after observing from this forum. OK! Here's my 10cent worth of FR.

Went to 1612 where most bros here recommened that T is a very good OKT. Reach 1612 in the afternoon and asked for Xiu Wen (never thought that she's available as there were news that she'll be going back mid of Jun). Was by T that she'll be ready in 10mins, my heart raced.

Once she arrived, I was so shy (aa a newbie), and we proceed as she led me to the "chinese room".

Inside the room, she started to unbutton my shirt as she undress. Wow! I would say for a gal to be in her late 20s (I think) so looks great! Her boobs are round and full, with pink hard nipples. Gosh! wanted to suck right away....

We proceed to bath as she carefully wash my throb and ass very softly (like a GF). After the wash, she suck my balls and AR in standing postion first, follow by sitting onto the bed and lying. While lying, she lifted my leg (1st time letting a gal do missionary!) and AR for seems like forever. Climbed ontop of me and lick my nipples. Proceed to give me a long bbbj for around 15mins. I was too high and told her to stop! Tried to think of something to prevent my dd from bursting, but too late, half of it came out! She wiped my dd clean and procced to put on the condom.

She than started to ride me (she is sure tight and wet). Great enjoyment as I look into the mirror watching myself in action (another 1st). As I was going to run out of bullet, I started to service her by sucking her pink nipples as she moaned and keep calling me darling. My turn to be on top of her as I ramed as hard as I could while she hugged be like a teddy bear. Starting to loose steam..... and that's the anti climax (hoped I could last longer!).

After helping me to clean up, she gave me a message while we chatted. She told me that tomorrow will be her last day and she'll be going back for a month. Lucky me, able to get her JIT.

Great enjoyment.

Looks: 7.5/10 (her eyes are slutty)
Body: 7/10 (milky body, boobs are nice and firm)
BBBJ: 8/10 (keeps looking in my eyes while blowing me)
AR: 8/10 (wet n nice)
Attiude: 9/10 (very friendly, able to break the ice very quickly)
Service:8/10 (slow and gentle GF feeling

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?