View Single Post
Old 14-06-2002, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
FR on KISSME

Arrive late for the party at 1612, many of the brothers were there watching WC and some in the rooms playing GL cup. Brazil voodoo and unlucky China made me lost money, so no mood to play GL cup. After the match, very sianz …. Discussed about the evening matches with the brothers and decided to eat for both games. The rest is history, won back my loss and double the winnings with Italy half time, give ball as well as Sporepools draw with 2 goals.

As it was quite late and want to call Fang Ling but my shifu say no good …. Sit around and watch the gals dance around the hall … saw MG and want to try her after her customer but she knock off liao. The urge to bonk is be coming stronger then this tall and fair gal cum in but was rejected by a customer …. Kiss Me does have a sizable boobs and looks quite good outside the hall, so told Tommy I will take her.

Inside the Roman room (my fav. room), we started chatting as she strip … she sure strip fast and was in the shower room before me pants were even down. As she washes me, I notice that her face is full of make up and does look as attractive. Her body has many birthmarks on her back. Nicely shape boobs with light coloured nipples. A very friendly gal as we talk about the new hq and how long she has knew Tommy.

On the bed, ask me lie on my front and she started her service before I can tell her I don’t want AR. Her catbath is not too wet, the feeling is like a fine brush painting, slow and light. However she do know where is a guys sensitive points and the strokes are more powerful at this point. Her AR is also the same manner which make me enjoy it.

After painting the back page, she starts to paint the front. Short time spend on my nipples (if longer, I harder), same thing like the back, she got my brush stimulated too. Went into bj, not good enough for me as when she cap me I was only 70% hard. Without asking she starts to rid me and she is one of the good riders in GL that I had meet … very hard working on top with different styles … went on for a good 15mins and could see that she is tired but still did not ask me to change position. I went to grab her boobs and find them too ‘firm’ (should be modified), switch to Goddness style and then missionary. She don’t moan very loud and allows frenching but no tongue fighting. With her experience she knew that I was cuming and hugged me tight with her legs locking me close.

Overall an above average bonk, unlike her other FRs in the forum …. Each to his own ….. I think MG still better.

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?