View Single Post
Old 23-12-2012, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlover72 View Post
Dear all, i am going to subic this coming Jan 22 and was wondering how to go from clark airport to subic SBMA. Any kind souls willing to help me out? After subic for 3 nites, i will stay in AC for 3 nites too. Appreciate your kind info on the way from Clark airport to Subic. Btw, how come not much posting in subic bars area? Marami salamat in advance.
Easiest way to get to subic is to ask your prebook hotel in subic to arrange a transpot pick up service from clark dmia airport as no direct transpot from Clark airport.Price around 2500-3000p.

Another way is to get to dau bus terminal in Angeles city.take a bus to oolonggapo city.then transfer jeep to subic baretto area.But u state SBMA.are u gonna stay in there?its a base with not much happening the bar action are all at barreto area near the beach.

I will suggest u stay in Angeles city 1st & catch a van service in fields ave like kokomos S3 shuttle or southern cross.they sent u directly to your hotel in subic for around 600p 1 way in a comfort & hassle free journey,

Subic bario baretto is a nice laid back place with a small bar communities that have girls whose gfe are real high some are more than willing to show u a good time.

Read up more on here.

http://sbfsg.net/showthread....ighlight=subic

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker