View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 17
pga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: OKT Huat 2033 & OKT Lorna 2062

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
Not only the botak 2033 OKT is up to no good, OKT Lorna with a bunch of sleeping partners who own L2062 & L1651 ill-treated the WL. She charges almost everything at a higher than market price, eg. internet broadband, rental of hostel, etc. She is very fierce and strict and scold her WL frequently. She only give her WL $72 per session and may be even lower if the WL service outcall customers. Many cannot tahan her and left after 6 months later. No one under her will last more than 1 year. She does not mind her WL to balek cina kampong bcos each WL is introduced to her by her agents, she got a cut out of what the WL pay the agents. Hence, this is extra easy income for her. She was warned once by AV for mistreating her WL.

Coming back to the botak old OKT 2033 named AH Huat, he cannot fuck his own WL, so he fucks other WL. He is one horny fucker whom no WL likes him! I have seen him booking Lorna's WL very often.

ya i heard it is true - lorna charge the girl internet wifi at the hostel. and all her girls seem to go off within 6mos (even those that all not ang pai)...something wrong somewhere....u see her bitchy way of talking to her girl...really treat them like dirt. she and ho chuan make a good couple.