Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
yo bro!!whatssuppp??

redrock is unfortunately a no no for me...had a bad experience 2 months back..lousy popiah roll attitude...asshole okt some more can say good...now I fish at different pond...much better and easier to the pocket n also my little bro enjoys the wonderful selection n service..
Bro,
I just went there.

First went to fantasy, the first thing i saw was an uncle, immediatly he say no more lady. Waliao, my look so hamsup meh..
Cannot go there book room 1 a? knn.

Then went to the red rock hotel spa and auntie ask me want lady or massage, i say lady lor.

Then she bring me to 2 rooms, 1 prc, 1 viet, both reject. Not my type.finally she brought me to this 3rd lady,

Name is Mo Li / Jasmine, @ 4th floor.
Looks: 6.5 , Long hair abit cubby, tall about 165cm - 170cm
Body: not slim, but abit busty look.
Boobs: B - C , dunno how to see.
Fingering = allow
DATY = allow
Kissing = allow
GFE = YES, no rush, 8/10
Damage = 200

The okt auntie (very friendly) open the 3rd door, I look at the prc, and then the auntie, although the lady was no top model figure and wasn't really my type. , as it has acceptable looks and figure, and after days of looking around, and being abit paiseh to reject to the nice okt auntie, i accept. Paid 200 bucks to the auntie and she took a condom from her bag and pass to the prc and left.

Started of with a little chitchat, she was watching tv before i came in. then she ask me to strip and shower. I did as told, and she came into the bathroom after and clean me up. After being clean, I went to bed and lie there waiting for her as she took her sweet time to clean herself. She then came out from the shower and dry herself. From the front she crawled towards me and started licking my nipples, slowly and gently towards the bottom. About 2 minutes of slow and steady licking my penis and testicles (No fire & Ice), she then took the condom and capped me.

I then push her gently down into a lying position, and started to lick her nipples, followed by some fingering. Fingered her for 2 minutes, there wasn't much moans, but can see she is enjoying it from the body reaction, she was wet!. Then started to continue my sexual intercourse, pumping her, missionary position for few minutes, then changed position to cowgirl. Her moans was soft, after a few mins of action, I unloaded myself, lied there for a few seconds as she left to the bathroom to clean herself, I joined her and she cleaned me again, I didnt stay any longer, suit up and left.

I would rate the overall experience above average, compared to some prc who doesnt allow kissing, fingering, daty, this one allows all that, and has a good GFE, so far I have never returned to a same lady twice, so for this case, No as well.

However, my requirements are quite high la. The only ones i will return are those korean models which can be found in FL dome 3, sadly I dont go SG much, and there requires lots of Vit M.

However, if you guys are into prc, i would recommend this one. She has good service. Bros can take a look yourself, if not to your liking can reject and leave ma =D