View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR - Rip off Masseuse - book at your own risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2timesaday View Post
I think maybe I ought to clarify sometime here.

I believe the stable (the website promoting this girl).... is simply her advertiser.... and nothing more. And he is most likely - NOT the black-okt" that the girl was referring to.....

I believe she is under the control of an actual pimp who is housing her and taking a cut from her earnings that that of the other girls in the same aprtment. Her real pimp is probably the "black okt" she was referring to.

I came to that conclusion because she shares the apartment with 5 other girls. Together, they share 3 bedrms. All the girls camp out in the living room and whoever has a customer uses the bedrooms.

That is why I do not believe in openly naming the stable.... because listing-stable and her okt are 2 different people... as far as I can conclude.
Bro 2timesaday , like what u say they are her advertiser , I believe they got no control over them about your bad experience.we can only feedback to them n to our bros here. why not just post her picture so all Bro will take note, she can photo shot again but no use, we can always reject if happen to book her , no need to pity this kind of bitch . our money also hard to earn but at the same time also must teach those bad apples a lesson. your FR is very much appreciated here.