View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Sexcapades in Shenzhen (Word of thanks)

First & Foremost, I'm very glad to know that alot of singaporeans are adventurous enough to move around in Shenzhen... This shows that Singaporeans still got GUTS!!! & GUTS is what many singaporeans don't have!

A little bit about myself, I did work in Shenzhen for 1 full year, before coming back to Singapore... FUCK!!!

I must say, Singapore is one hell of a expensive place to live, even to FUCK, cost you SGD 30 to 40 just for a lousy 30minutes quickie, this is fucked up.

Hey brothers, Ronaldo, Chris-HK, vaxvms, IOWA, wat2wopee, Rainman, gincharm, diesel, madison1671, jimstorm, SGSuperman, glad that you guys enjoy it enough to add your comments.

Chris indeed is very knowledgeable about Shenzhen, especially on the Xiang Xi Chun, as I seldom go there for "FJ massage" there, I would not know many places... but I'm a regular patron of BBS in Xiang Xi Chun, Ba Ding Jie, Jing Tang Jie, Cai Wu Wei, Apartments off Jia Bin Lu (fuck shop), & finally, Fu Xing Lu. (BTW Chris, are you Singaporean???)

As for massage palours, my favourite is still Xia Sha & Shang Sha & one in Ba Ding Jie called Chicago.

If I'm going straight for variety, then it'll be Sha Jiu, Geylang of Shenzhen... the widest choices of pussies at a small location.

Heed Good Brother Chris-HK's kind advise...

He is right, Yan Da (or Strict Season, whereby the Gong An, or Police get on the ball) season can happen anytime...

Usually the Yan Da Season is known ONLY by WORD OF MOUTH!!! so, you better believe it, don't because your dick is itchy, then go to Sha Jiu.

No wonder Bro Chris-HK is spending time in Queens Spa & Dining to relax himself, and wait till the Yan Da is season is over, then he will RUBBA RUBBA again! -> I CALL THIS FUCKING STREET SMART.

Anyway, for your information, why I feel safe about the apartment based fuck shop is because I've checked with mamasan, she says that she bribes the Gong An 4 times a year with their profits... so, it's a safe place indeed.

& Apartment is my last line of defense... if all else fails. hehehehe....

Hey Brothers, if ever you guys are going to Shenzhen do PM me, I'll share with you my knowledge, but don't ask stupid questions okay?

Hopefully I get posted back to Shenzhen again soon, and once that happens, any brothers in Shenzhen or Guangdong area, I'll like to meet you guys, and we can CHIONG TOGETHER!!!

Places that I've been so far...

1. Shenzhen (but of course)

2. Zhuhai (I like zhuhai, it's fun, relaxing & GONG BEI!!! GO GONG BEI!!!) want to know why GONG BEI??? :P Ask me to share. - Plenty of opportunities to fuck

3. Guang Zhou ( for only less than 1 week) -> no fuck, but nearly (that's another story)

4. Dong Guan (As I stay in Shenzhen, I don't usually stay there overnight, but for brothers, I'll go to Chang Ping together :P ) - no fuck

5. Hui Zhou ( for less than 1 week ) - no fuck

6. Zhong San - no fuck

7. Shun De - no fuck

8. Fo Shan - no fuck

But, everything have it's first time :P

So, opps there it is, I'm actually very interested to meet up with you brothers in Shenzhen to chiong together... keep in touch!

Next story... although out of scope, It'll be...

One night in Zhuhai, Gong Bei.... I had one of the most memorable one.

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66