Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Sexual Exuberance

Sexual Exuberance!

WL Name - Yan Yan
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years
Height - 1.66m (on barefoot)
Home Base - W19 (located in a short lane in-between Lor 16 & 18)
Misc Info - She has prior experience in the Dongguan sauna house

Looks - 7.3/10

She is youngish, adorable, demure & lovely with a pixie face & a touch of bashfulness in her initially ... She has medium sized double eyelid eyes and medium height nose bridge. She has long smooth tress and she likes to comb back and have it tied up as she said she has a smally face and short fore-head. I can visualize that she might look good in short straight bob hairstyle above her shoulder length like those China-doll mannequin.

Bod - 7.3/10

She is slim, leggy, quite fair with exceptionally wide hip for her slim physique. She has a faded tattoo at the left side of her shoulder blade.

Tits - Unrated!

Very professionally well surgically-augmented frontal assets. They are a full B plus cuppers with pale brown pencil eraser sized nipples. Nonetheless, they are still very nice to suck, mould, caress and knead as they felt and looked very close to the natural stuff ... One needs to be experience in order to identify the synthetic tits from the natural ones in this case ... One thing worth mentioning is, they certainly looks very attractive.

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.3/10

I felt like I was making up with my real lover as her reaction was rather natural with a touch of demureness & bashfulness built into her ... Once the door closed behind us, instead of the usual fashion where the WL would come forward to "attack" me with all the seductive & wanton moves, she threw her bag on the bed and lied flat on her stomach on the mattress instead ... I then mounted on top of her and slided my hands underneath her to reach for her boobs. I rubbed my crotch against her butts and I then began to lick her cheeks, ears and neck ... She turned her head over sideway to french me without prompting ... At that particular moment, our clothes were still intact ... I must say it was a refreshing change from the usual routine ... Shiokalicious!

Shower - 7.5/10

She provided me a set of stimulatingly erotic and sensual Yi Tiao Long shower services but she was one mere notch below Zhen Zhen (from the same house) as the latter was more more skilled and smoother in her moves. Nevertheless, I still enjoyed Yan Yan's grinding her tits and pussy along my erotic zones of my back and frontal torso ... We frenched wherever we could ...

Bedroom Cat-Bath - 7.5/10 (pts given for her spontaniety & willingness to play along)

This was another unusual routine to me at least as she immediately lied on the mattress after the shower routine ... I then approached her and performed a fore-play on her instead ... Bwahahaha ... We frenched passionately and intensely ... I licked her neck, ears, tits/nipples, stomach and pubic area ... and ultimately all the way downsouth ... I lifted her legs and let them leaned on my shoulders whilst I spreaded her vagina lips to expose her clit & inner vagina wall for an abalone feasting ... Yummilicious!

AR - I don't remember if she has done this to me as we were so engrossed with the spontaneous " real lover-like" fore-play ...

Frenching - 7/10 (initially); 8/10 (as the session ensued)

We frenched passionately, engagingly & intensely ... Double shiokalicious!

BBBJ - 7.5/10

She gave me two bouts of slow, sensual and steady BBBJ - Once in the shower and another in the bedroom ... Her BBBJ style suits me fine ... However, no hand action was employed.

FJ - 7.8/10

I enjoyed fucking her as we can connect very well ... We adopted gal rodeo ride (me lying on my back & I set up), I like to sit up while she rode me as I can french her, sucked her tits and squeezed her tits/butts simultaneously ... I got a fetish for that ... Bwahahaha ... Her spontaniety and natural girlish demeanour overwhelmed me and hence, I only switched to missionary position before I off-loaded my fluidic heirloom into her ... I was in a state of sexual exuberance ...

Attitude - 8.8/10

Fantastic for a newbie of two months old ...

RTF - Definitely yes ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: Thanks a heap to Omnia for another superb recommendation of his!

My Personal FR Thread: