Thread: KTV in KL
View Single Post
Old 16-07-2013, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cheong-ing tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinky852 View Post
Bro is that a typical outing for a KL KTV or is mercury on the expensive side?
i think there is no cheap ktvs. the smaller joints usually sell beer on average rm 12 to 15 per bottle. depends on their package some sell 5 per bucket at rm 65 to 70. some selll 9 bottlles. some 20 , some 24 etc.

24 should cost ard rm 300.

mid joints dun really like t sell beer. merucry for eample during HH tehy sell beer package but night onne jugg cost u rm100+

whiskey shuld be rm 500 to 600. mineral water rm20 per bottlee.. coke is per carafe .

anyway. KL ktv have some hidden categories ...

there are some where the darker side of society like to hang out.

there are those that bosses like to go and not bump into their staff.

there are the really wild ones where most people dun really hang out cause they are too exp.

theen there are those really wild but run down . but let me clarify.. to some of us.. wild means gals who can party and dirty dance and maybe even lap dance.

to some.. wild means.. titty grabbing, hand jobs.. oyester diggng and even blow jobs right on the sofa.

if u go to this run down ktv that has been operating for decades in pudu, Great Wall. u will find that basically no one really sinsg there... its a LSB where the hal is divided in small cubicles.. and really dark. u dun really choose the gals.. teh mommy will shove them to u and ur mates.. like musical chair. no slection.

typical modus operandi - gal fly here n there.. she comes back and pens ur zip withut hesitation.. gives u HJ or BJ.. then half way leaaves u dry..

then she comes back again and repeats all ovr again.. until u coe or u get tired of it...

but in mercury... u can basically ask ur fantasy t be arraged for a fee...