View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Recently shifted into a rented room with my gf. Another 2 couples stayed in the same house but they are usually home at night and seldom leave their rooms.

Anyway the landlord is a nice young couple and his wife usually don't wear bra at home. The landlord sometimes walk around in his boxer. Once the wife was squatting at the freezer taking some food to cook while I wanted to get some drinks from freezer. She was bending forward and I could see her b cup breast and brown nipples. Another time she was wearing a short sleeping gown and hanging clothes to dry. I could see her pink panty when she bend.

Well the landlord also has his fair share of view of my gf. Once afternoon we thought they left for work. My gf usually sleep completely naked. I went to toilet for a pee and never close my room door. Saw the landlord peeping at my gf. Another time gf wore a very sexy sleeping gown to get some water in kitchen. Landlord purposely walk to kitchen to bio her.