Thread: Go steady?
View Single Post
Old 24-05-2005, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 23
xxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Go steady?

Hi all, i am not a newbie here, but very seldom do I post anything.
got something here to ask u guys for some opinions.

thru chatline (scare to see my next month phone bill), managed to know this girl, and get her to call me off line. onli when she called me again and we chatted, then i know she is a malay.
so we chatted a lots over the past few days, even till 4am in the morning 1 day. talked abt many things, and i managed to keep asking her lots of sex stuff. she lost her virgin to her previous bf, who is a chinese also. and it happened that that guy was much older than her (she 23, he 34), and got a ROM fiancee. she initiated the break off after knowing that he is engaged.

but, throughout the 7 months period when they were toether, he managed to poke her many times. she said 1 weeks 3 times, since started to do it, will go to his flat at sengkang, or hotel, at staircase or in the car before.

she is kind of shy n reserved gal, so i was surprised that she willing to do all that for the ex. n even surprised that she willing to talk to me abt all that. i found something not very right. she kind of sticky to me, even though we havent met, n she said she shy to meet me yet. but will sms me now n then, kind of like a stead. n even said if we have the attraction to each others then we will do it. so she wants something to go steady.

but, i am out there to get some fun, flirt. im not going into steady yet, at least now. i really wanna have a hand on her since i nvr touch a minah before, but seriously i dun wanna be a jerk, using love as a bait and later on dump after the fun. i want something a mutual fun, no string attached, fcuk buddy or 炮友 u may say.
we exchanged photo, and she rally looks very decent, not those wild minah gals.

any suggestions for me guy?