View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 10:52 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: comm geylang diary

Xiao ai 2831a

Looks pretty from distance but nearer looks plain. Syt , girl next door look.

Body, boobs are b+ c, overall body and tummy slim, butt is decent, got some curve and meat. Body curves feels perky and bouncy. Overall pass my standards. I would rate above average due to curves and body quality

Boob. Good
Tummy. Good
Butt. Average

Services and skill

Shower, usually i dun mention shower but xiao ai shower has 1 or 2 minor surprises

Catbath, good enough for me
Ar, none
French, none
Bbbj, i would rate her skill here as below average
Fj, good enough. She is quite good in riding, as in wont slam her body down on u

Attitude
Quiet type and Patient ?. However 1 bad point is she like to play handphone, but thats ok because i was busy feeling up her body while she surf the net. Does have abit of commercial feel. I feel she is the type that does not purposely put on a friendly mask around her customers. She is also hygeine consciouss

Suitable for bros who like syt with good-enough body, . Make sure to have a closer view of her face.

Not suitable for bro looking for ar, french, highly skilled wl or gfe

I will probably rtf her again.

briefly saw coffee from 1617 and some other girls, however did not catch a good look as my sofa position not gd. Coffee seems quite sexy.

..........After changing sofa positions..........

Saw nana 1803 and tian xin 2038. Dunno how to describe nana looks, not syt but not old either, best description is she look mid to late 20 around there. A friend told me that nana boobs r big and her body is curvy. She is on my target list.

tian xin butt looks good, boobs and tummy look very average with clothes on, i think her strong point is her face, sweet looking decent girl type

Tong tong 2831a, syt type, body cant tell. Her face looks kinda oval ?? I cant decide whether i like her face or not

Jia Cai, body looks good with clothes on, bubbly attitude displayed when talking to okt n customer, milf look, friend feedback her attitude is good and customer orientated, he felt abit too commercial