View Single Post
Old 17-10-2013, 04:28 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2923 / Power: 16
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Life as a Limo Driver

Woke up and reached the hotel driveway at 530pm

I waited till 0630pm still she did not come down. Tired of waiting I went inside the lobby and sat on a single seated sofa set looking direct at the lift. The next thing I knew there was a tap on my shoulder. A leggy lady wearing a demin mini shirt with a white polo shirt was standing right in front of me together with a matching brand white pair of canvas sport shoe.

I was like ….” Huh ? Yes can I help you ?

Tsk ..she replied !

I look again and realized it was my client… “sorry Madam ..are we good to go”

I went over to the car and open the rear passenger door for her. Before hopping on the driver seat and start up the car. Lady V tap my left shoulder just before I was about to pull off from the driveway. I turn back and she say “get these changed to Sing dollars” It was a stack of Euro Currency. I count it in front of her and placed the currency on the centre arm rest console to let her view it too. While doing so , something caught my attention. My left eye started to wonder and I notice there is a white patch underneath her mini skirt. She noticed me taking a peep and she adjusted her position to fend off the “unwanted attention”

Me: I reacted fast and say “1000 thousand USD to Sing dollars Madam ?”

She replied “Yes” I came out of the seat and went next door to Tanglin Shopping Centre to have it changed. Back in five mins, I passed her the Sing dollars requesting her to check. She replied “is ok let’s go”

Two bus stops away from Dempsey I ask her “ Madam do you have any reservation made ?”

Lady V: Head straight to Harrys Bar …

I pull off straight in front of Harrys. Here we are Madam . I put the car to park mode with the handbrakes on.

Tsk she sounded again I look at the rear view mirror and she gave me the “WTF” look

Shit … I said in my mind ! This lady is getting on my nerves. I step out of the car walk over to her side and open the door for her.

She step out and I ask her in a polite way “Madam can I go to have my dinner and be back in one hour ?”

Lady V: No, you go park the car and eat at Harrys . I don’t want you to go anywhere with the car. Understood ?

Yes I replied… what a bitch I say in my heart.