Old 23-10-2013, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
legend24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Siam Legend (MAA) FR

My first FR ever since I joined if I not wrong.. just wanna share with bros out here as I really enjoyed the session.

2nd time went to Siam Legend! First time encounter was bad forgot who was that lady. Today afternoon went to try out again and check whether wanna give up on this MP or not however, the lady I got was better and good than before!

At first when I was waiting for the lady to come, I been hoping that it will be something I wishing for and my dream came true! She look petite and has a cute and pretty face! During the massage session, we tcss ( talk cock sing song ) a bit and both of us tried to tease each other and in the end she go attack my groin area @@ .. after all the massage, she asked me whether want massage my groin area or not and I agreed. She then proceed.. seems like JG ( Jua Gen ) after which she gave me a HJ. Before the groin massage, I request for HJ but she rejected, asked me go toilet HJ myself better.. didnt know in the end, I got HJ from her! Surprisingly! Overall I can say that is really enjoyable session with her!

If bros wanna try her, kindly ask for her number. Cheers ^^!

Looks: 7 ~ 7.5 /10
Body: Petite
Boobs: B cup ( no roam as she don't allow but I tried to tease )
Massage: 8/10 ( good massage afterall and enjoyable )
Gfe: 8/10. ( Able to speak simple English and a bit of chinese )
Hj: 8/10
Rtm: Definitely yes!
Satisfactory: 8/10 ( not perfect due to unable to roam but i believe need some chemistry.. )