View Single Post
Old 02-05-2005, 05:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
lucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Guided cheong tour in Bangkok - comments needed

Hi all bros who reply, thanks for the valuable comments.

My ideas of this type of guided tour is similar in concept to those guided adventure tour, which are quite common in other countries. My idea is sort of 70% normal and 30% sanuk tour. In the morning and afternoon, will be to all sort of places, which including those tourist attractions. At night, I will bring them to go to the night-spots, the well-known ones and the local scene.

For a start, I will like to try Bangkok first as I know the place well. I will try to include other locations once I am more familiar with the places. E.g. could be Cambodia, Vietnam, China etc. I want to share my experience with the others, and as for the charges, I need the money to survive so that I can bring more people around. I dun need to get rich on these type of business. I just want to experience the travelling, and explore more places, more friends.

The first 3 trips is with my friends. I dun charge money with my friends. That why I need to find customers from other source, like friend's friends or the bros here. We can be friends after the trip.

I want all my customers (my future friends) to enjoy the experience of independent traveling, to get close to experience the different cultures and people while travelling while having fun too exploring in another aspect.

For the charges, I looking at S$30 - S$50 per night. This is subject to changes. As I said before, I dun intend to get rich here. Just want to have an alternative way of living, and traveling and earning money.

Of course, it will be more expensive than those package tours. But, these is more customized, had more personal touches of service due to the small group. Bros here can refer to those adventure tour company to have a general ideas of the prices. You will find the charges more expensive.

I will try to introduce some niche ideas, like having a theme for the travel. The theme will be link to either or and history, culture and geography.

e.g. 1 - Mekong River theme - can be as a whole or in parts exploring countries that are directly affected by the river - China's Yunnan province, Myanmar, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam.

e.g. 2 - Pearl River Delta theme - Hong Kong, Shanghai and Shenzhen.

Just my 2 cents worth of ideas.