View Single Post
Old 19-01-2020, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: 1427 - (Ex L10H19) Beautiful Hse

What Do Men Want?

Gal : Ying Ying
Demeanor : Friendly, even with my limited mandarin we had an engaging conversation
Highlights : Very fair, tall and slim, A+ to early B boobies, Nicely shaped clean shaved pussy with landing strip. Looked like a friendly banker you’d see at raffles place. Infact that’s what drew me to her.
GPS - From Shenzen, wears number 6

She seems to be trained in massage. Gave me an elaborate and relaxing massage at the start followed by a catbath.
The BJ was CBJ, not really my thing. I was horny and that helped along with the 003 and her technique, which was good.

Gave her bare pussy a solid licking and poked my tongue down her honey hole. Enjoyed her in 69 position also. Must have stimulated her sufficiently to get her juices flowing. She puts ky/gel on her pussy at the start even before any fucking action happens. If I want to suck ky/some other edible gel I can buy a tube of lube at guardian Got to tell these gals not do this. How can we savour the flower of their youth and womenhood with this chemical concoction masking their nectar. Haiz...

Fucked her in missionary, dragged her to the edge of the bed and enjoyed thrusting in folded chair position. Ended with doggy Where I could enjoy the view of her slender and fair back.

If she would French, ditch the excessive lube and the cbj, she can make it on the panel. She gives the vibe of a woman who is aware of the power of her feminity and knows what men need to to feel good. It felt like a fuck with the wife of my dreams - a woman who accommodates her man in bed knowing that this results in accommodation elsewhere.

I may try her again taking advantage of the full range of vitamin M options this house seems to allow ( $80,100,150 for 30, 45 and 60 min respectively).

Got to keep my Russian/ang moh addiction at bay. Need my spermies drained and not my wallet. I wonder what the next two houses on this lorong offer.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else