View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8051 / Power: 9
devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: In my mid-30s now. Is my chance of finding a SYT gf as good as zero?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
dated a number of pretty syts during my younger days. a few of my ex-gfs also thought of marriage with me. but I was not ready- both financially and emotionally - to settle down back then.

now that I am 35 and seriously planning for marriage, it seems like my best days are over. there are still women who are interested in me, but they are usually over 30s and not very attractive types

The scenario is always the same. the pretty syt type of gals are usually attached and planning for marriage with their bf by their late 20s/early 30s.

Those who are open to a relationship with me are either very matured type (over 30), not very attractive or divorced with kids etc
Do you really need a woman or a marriage to complete yourself?

The Universe will only bring your dream woman of your choice into your life if you truly try to evolve yourself.

If you are a happy, beautiful, evolved man, surely you will find a happy, beautiful, evolved woman.

But then even if you do not find the ideal happy, beautiful, evolved woman, why should you feel lonely, unhappy, ugly and even less than what you should be.

I like to introduce a short video clip about soul mates and destiny pairing here..

If you do not make the right choices or think the right thoughts in life, then I believe the Universe will never give you the Ideal Life.