Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
YourExcellency deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Scent of a Woman

Back at the Hotel
When I came to, we were pulled up at my hotel porch. Liz got out from the driver’s seat and helped me get out of the car. Luckily, it was an SUV and it sure was a lot easier to exit, otherwise I think she wouldn’t have managed to get me out. ☺ The valet took over the car and we proceeded to the lift lobby. I inserted my card into the card reader and seconds later, the lift pulled to a stop at the 56th storey. Liz half supported me and helped me towards my room. I had some difficulty inserting my card into the card slot and she took over that from me, and helped me into my room.

I staggered towards the bed, and in my semi stupor, dropped face down onto it as soon as it was close enough. Liz went into the washroom and returned with a wet face towel, and helped me wipe my face with the hot towel. It felt really good and suddenly I was very aware of this exquisitely beautiful woman in my room, helping me wipe my face. I pulled her towards me, and held her face with both my hands, holding her just inches from my face. She sat down by the edge of the bed and looked at my eyes intently; I could see the tenderness in her eyes and it was just too irresistible.

I reached for the remote, hit the play button of the multi media player and soon smooth jazzy tunes began to fill the room, emitting a romantic, sexy atmosphere.

I leaned forward, and I felt her soft lips for the second time. Note, we had held hands and hugged the entire day but we had not kissed each other the entire day no matter how unbearable it was to keep my lips away from hers. Her lips were soft and silky like tulip petals and they were simply too delicious to leave alone. I nibbled on them slowly, teasing her. She offered me her tongue but I didn’t want to accept it (yet), not just yet… when I was satisfied with the nibbling, I slowly circled her lips with my tongue, wetting her lips just enough to see her full glistening lips shine in the bedside light. She gave a soft moan and pressed her eyes tightly shut. That was so incredibly sexy, like she was in ecstasy and pain at the exact same time. My hands caressed her back and ravished in her silky hair. I pulled the hair clip that held her hair in place and her hair fell in one soft motion, emitting a wonderful fragrance like nothing I had ever smelt. (Of course after the heat of the moment, I do realize that that can be easily replicated by using the exact same Keratase shampoo and conditioner that Liz uses ☺)

I pulled her closer to me and laid her down gently onto the king-sized bed. The vulnerable look in her eyes told me that she was mine for the taking, and nothing could tear us apart, at least not for tonight. We kissed again, this time with more passion than the last, and I could hear a soft sexy moan escaping from her throat. I stroked the nape of her neck and my fingers lingered around her ear lobes. I turned her face around and started giving her little kisses on her neck, alternating between kissing and blowing gently till I reached her left ear. I nuzzled against her ear and she gave out a loud moan. I saw that as my cue to go on to her right ear, my lips traveled below her left jaw line, and I stayed a little longer than expected at her lips, giving her little gentle bites before I began roaming towards her right ear. Her breathing was noticeably heavier now and her breaths became shorter and more erratic. Her hands started moving, first from holding my head, down to my chest and gripped my forearms. It was as if she was afraid, afraid I might stop the delicious sensations that she was feeling. I took the cue again to move down to the cute little buttons of her polo shirt, unbutton each one as I continued my gentle administrations on her neck.

When all the buttons were undone, I slipped the polo shirt over her head, and I was greeted by a fantastic figure, she was very fair, ivory colored 34C breasts heaved up and down with her heavy breathing as she laid before me. Her bra was a magnificent pink color, almost virginal looking, with tiny delicate roses adorning the edge of her bra and bra straps. The cups were incredibly smooth, silk-like and looked like they were made of satin. Next, I unbuttoned the top of her slacks, and slowly slide them past her shapely hips.

Holy Jesus, beautiful perfectly matching panties!”, I thought to myself. I pulled the slacks off her ankles and admired her perfectly toned body. There wasn’t an ounce of fat on her body and she looked absolutely like a goddess in front of me. For a moment, I wanted to literally worship her perfectly sculptured body. Her underwear was not overtly sexy no sleazy, it was just the perfect balance of feminine beauty and elegance. She looked at me intensely, but she didn’t say a word. Instead, she started to slowly unbutton my polo shirt and my pants. She was very tender but there was a animalistic look in her eyes. Not wanting to look silly, I kicked off my shoes and pulled off my sock. (Yeah if you don’t know how silly that looks, try standing in front of the mirror with just your socks) Very soon, I was lying next to her in my boxers, with a very obvious tent sticking out at her.

She gave a little smile and pointed at my tent, “Is that a gun or are you just happy to see me?

I retorted by unsnapping her bra, it was a front clasp and with my college experience, it came undone immediately under my fingers, allowing her nipples to come into contact with the cold air in the room. Her nipples were just the right size, neither too big nor small. (I hate huge nipples and even bigger areolas) They were standing erected and she gasped slightly at the sudden cold. I used my hands to slowly massage her breasts, kneading them slowly but firmly, with just the right amount pressure. She moaned again and closed her eyes, enjoying my attention to her beautiful peaks.

Three Peaks in a day, how about that, eh?” I couldn’t resist commenting ☺ She blushed slightly and gave a little smile. “Maybe we will see peaks of a more poetic kind tonight!” I winked at her.

Next I circled her breasts, kissing them all over, taking special care to avoid her nipples. I carried this on for a good minute, till she initiated by purposefully pushing her nipples in my direction. I avoided them again and I could tell she was becoming impatient. I stopped my administrations and waited. She opened her eyes suddenly and she hit me gently on the arm,

Baby, stop teasing me!

I resumed my attention on her breasts, but this time, I was more aggressive. I sucked in her left nipple, drawing a sharp inhalation of breath from her, following by a loud and long moan from her lips. I continued on, alternating between the left and the right nipple, watching her grimace with pain and pleasure. Satisfied with the attack on her breasts, I slowly moved my focus to her lower body. I slowly kissed my way down her flat ivory stomach, marveling at her cute little belly button, leaving a trail of sliver as I moved slowly towards my goal. Her panties were also tastefully decorated with the little roses, with the cutest little bow at the top of the panty, just below the belly button. My finger moved ahead of my lips, and slowly caressed her inner thighs, drawing a soft gasp from her lips. I could see a smudge of wetness where her pussy was, and upon further investigation from my middle finger, I was greeted by a broken dam. She was very wet. Her pubic region was neatly trimmed, revealing only a narrow line of pubic hair about 4 inches long and 1 inch wide. It looked clean and very very delicious. I couldn’t wait to taste her but I restrained myself. Wanting to tease her further, I used my teeth to slowly pull her panties down to her ankles, taking a moment to admire her smooth slim ankles as her panties slide past them. Moving back up, I took my first whiff of her pussy (Most brothers would think that after an entire day of sightseeing, it probably wouldn’t smell like roses, but the truth is – it didn’t smell bad, and trust me when I say it doesn’t smell bad cos I’m extremely anal when it comes to body odors). I slowly applied my tongue, and gently allowed my tongue to just have contact with her feminine crack. As I withdrew my tongue, I swear a line of her juice trailed from her crack, stuck on my tongue. She tasted heavenly. I slowly circled her clitoris, again taking care not to apply direct stimulation but limited to just her pussy lips. Liz was moaning like a bitch in heat now. Every time I went near her clit, she would tremble slightly and involuntarily move her pussy towards my face.