Thread: locanto scam?
View Single Post
Old 27-01-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute
Re: locanto scam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77guy View Post
Most of ad pay sex in locanto are scams, but if u are lucky u may find those really rare gems:
Some examples:
-manage to find a young n pretty lady(early to mid twenties) selling panties with live removal in car and also she cater to foot fetish(let u lick,touch and play with her feet)
(Sadly she stopped doing and becomes uncontactable suddenly)
-manage to up another preggo lady(chinese malaysian turn pink ic) in her thirties who happens to be a OL too(amid average looking only) ,engage her a few times, sadly after her pregnency pass 8 months she stop providing service.

I know many will find my above fetish weird or morally unacceptable(for the preggo lady who did this behind her hubby), but at the same time those with similar fetish will know that it is not easy to find such gems even if you willing to pay.

So above are my rare find from locanto, but you need to find real hard n have some luck to be able to get good deal from there...as for advoiding scammers, normally up front i will tell whoever i am eangaging/meeting that i will only pay cash upon meeting, no advance bank transfer/top up card nonsense, if they dun agree, juz give it a miss, likely or 99% if not 100 are scams.

Scammers upon hearing up front, u are firm that you wont transfer in advance or do top up of anything before meet up will likely stop responding to u, hence no waste of time to travel to hotel or whatever location...
Good advice Bro. Thanks