View Single Post
Old 15-05-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Were you and her not intimate before marriage?

Also I'm very kaypoh and curious as to what this big incident might be. Being teased like this is not enjoyable.
We both also not the outgoing type, don't go clubs or have much experience. Yeah, loser I know.

But we did go staycations, cuddle, sometimes nude and she gives me occasional hand jobs. She was saying she wants to have sex only after marriage, but once we started discussing marriage she was open to it. but only capped. But like I said, couldnt get her wet and she doesn't know what makes herself wet, so a few tries and it's too painful to even go in. I never insisted anything so it stops there. Otherwise, intimacy remained the same, hugging, touching, handjobs.

Big incident ah, quarrel lor, until involve my side of the family. Being stuck in between is the main issue I guess. While wounds are fresh, our sex life (or lack thereof) got become a source of argument once also.