Thread: Rekindled
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Rekindled

Upon reaching her place, she quietly got down the car n left. Not a word was said, neither did she look at me...even during the drive home, she was staring out of the window.

At that moment, I was feeling extremely guilty and I didn't dare to text her when I got home. The week passed and when I sent my kid for class, Esther's husband was sending their child instead of her.

Another week passed n she finally texted me. She said she was confused that night, her husband was her 2nd bf and he was the one who took her virginity. She has never had a CIM before, even though her husband always requested for it. She n her husband hardly have sex after the birth of their 2nd child. She's always tired as she's a stay home mum n she suspects her husband don't find her attractive anymore. She said I always make her laugh n feel special whenever we have our coffee while waiting for our kids. She said the attention I spent on her breasts was longer than an entire session with her husband. She also said that she has never had an orgasm before n that night she wasn't sure if that was an orgasm.

Esther went on to say that nothing will ever come out of our relationship. Coz she can see that I'm successful n have a great family n I probably have had more similar encounters with other women (she's not wrong on that). She asked for my forgiveness for keeping quiet after that night as she was so confused and guilty that she didn't know what to say. She hopes that we will still be friends and I will forget we ever had that encounter.

I really didn't know what to say to all that she said. In the first place, I've never had the intention to have an affair with her. I was ok with it being a one off encounter but somehow there's this nagging feeling in me that there is more to Esther that I can bring out in bed. I gotta play it cool and not scare her off anymore. So I said I was happy that we could still be friends n I look forward to our coffee sessions over the weekend.