View Single Post
Old 19-07-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 16
xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Any updates for these countries?
Just remembered this thread.

Sharing my simple short experience in Kazakhstan.

I was on a business trip to Almaty and Astana. And had to check into a 3 or 4 stars hotel. Heh, they also gave me a complimentary upgrade to a deluxe suite, which is almost the size of 3 room flat in Singapore.

I was rather tired, and checked in after 8pm local time. And mind you, after more than 12 hours of flight from Singapore, via transit in Bangkok. Hotel service no bad, gotten in-room service for a chef to cook for me. And I was too lazy to go out at all, since it's after 8pm. That's where the adventure starts....

I waited, and door knocking came. Voila, I opened the door, that was this pretty looking, sporty type, Kazakh lady in a chef uniform. Tbh, I didn't expect a female chef. Anyway, I was hungry and I meant by food.

SOP, intro herself as Amina, and she started whipping out a simple two course meal for me at the small built kitchen: Kazakh horse meat (yes, that's their national dish) as main course with mushroom soup.

Skillfully, Amina sliced through the raw meat with the knife, and in no time, everything was in the pan. Looking at her, Amina was slightly taller than me. I'm 1.75m, and I do fall for ladies slightly taller than me. Her boobs were a decent 38C I think, and a bit of perky ass. Everything was not bad. Looks wise, a cross between the Russian tennis star Maria and Chinese actress Gong Li. And yes, Kazakhs are known for their mixed blood type of looks.

Soon, the dinner was served. And Amina took off her apron. As she took off her headband, Amina's dark brown voluminous hair just flew on her side of neck and shoulder. I was blew away by her looks.

Sensing that she was tired, I offered her a drink (and Amina chose water only) and she asked if she can just sit down for a while. Of course, I said. As I spoke to her, her dark blue eyes just caught my sight. And I swear that I can smell her body scent, when she was seating across the dining table from me....

Anyway,getting late; will continue tomorrow....