View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaoyao1992 View Post
Tried her at least 2 yrs ago. Then she was located at a very run down building going by the name Angel. Overall soso only leh.... one man's meats another man's poison lor. But one thing she can really do a proper massage.
Yes, she can definitely do a proper massage.
I am new to HDLY so perhaps need more encounters before I can really judge.
She seems to treat me very well, maybe it's just her way to try and upswell or retain me. She did ask me if I wanted to have a 100min session and she can give me 4xHDLY!! I'm not 20 years old any more, how to do 4x?

And yes, the outside of her place is damn rundown. I thought twice before I went in during my first time. This 'private apartment' generally houses foreign workers from what I saw. But her interior is so-so, not as run down neither is it good. Then again all I wanted was her massage, TLC & HDLY, everything else have to close both eyes.