View Single Post
Old 08-02-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
You are fortunate you can afford the time to fish the MLs. If you are young and free, and do not mind to KC (back) the MLs, yes, this is the game to play.

For others with family and other time committments, almost impossible to squeeze time to play the boyfriend/girlfriend game. A straight on f**k and no strings attached are the kind of gals we look for.
Different people look for different thing lah. And doesn't mean old with family ppl only like straight fuck with no strings attached. I am definitely not in the young and free category but I still enjoy the fishing excitement.