Thread: Total Recall
View Single Post
Old 28-12-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 936 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Total Recall

Thank you, people, for your support and encouragement. I am sorry that there is a delay since I was away for holiday with a little happening for a few days.

Not forgetting Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.

So let’s go into privacy and seclusion of the rooms in the massage parlor and me anticipating to obey all her orders. My mouth went dry when she also removed all her clothes as she starts squeezing me gently. She started with my chest and went all the way to my thighs most of the time skipping my nakedness. While she was gently massaging my thighs and moving closer to my dick, I heard an unusual soft groan of a woman from the next room. I gave it a wild guess but before I could figure out, a spasm ran down my entire system as the lady took hold of my penis started massaging it gently. Much later then I know that this kind of massage is called “play piano”. 45 min massage but reality is more like 15 min cos some time is given to changing and “happy ending”

She was so gentle and within no time I was aroused beyond my usual judgment. She kept on squeezing making me fully erect. She then inserted my dick to her mouth and started stroking my fully erect dick gently with her tongue. It was my most pleasurable moments as I gently touched her soft, hot body which she allowed. It was a great experience to me to face fuck a girl and making it a sizzling experience for me. I sensationally ejaculated onto her as I fantasized how sweet she was. OKAY. OKAY. I skipped the part that I cum really fast and the reality that she is nagging and scolding that I cum without warning her and shoot all over her face and hair. Not nice to remember that part, very anti-climax.

These interesting experience finalized the setting of what I like and do not like in sex. They can be summarized as follows:
1. No more pay sex… very commercial and fast, no kick.
2. I like out of the bedroom scene better than bedroom… when I realized this, I was so worried that I am becoming pervert
3. Moans and dirty talks, these are my weak spots may be due to Abhishek’s mother
4. Last but not least, I like boobs. Not too big or small, between a B or C will be great.

How about you? Did you realise your initial sexual experiences also shaped the kind of girl you like in the future? At 45 years old now, then I started to know this. Shame on me. Next installment will start the actual sexual encounters and my path towards 50 pussies. Some of them are successful, some of them .... very malu, last minute, go soft and cannot do. You will find out why.