View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Perhaps telling my story will make me feel better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwanboomboom View Post
You know what the worst thing is?

You find fl then when u marry yr gf or have sex with her, you find her not as attractive as the fl. Skill not as good. Then u hiam her, dun enjoy the sex etc.

Innocence is good. Save it for yr gf ba. The more girls u sleep with the less satisfied you'll be.

For me, after a few times, my interest in fl dropped. Then wanted more kick, went to find fling, fling become 小三,led to pain, 没完没了.

So take my advice, leave this dark world while you can. Brings nothing but misery in the end.
Agree, and if someone stupid tells you "aiyah play play first lah, next time you married liao will settle down". No, they are lying, if you wanna take the "dark side" route, you gotta play until you can settle down. And usually the dark side doesn't involve money one. Is all about flings and ONS.

If its the other way around, your stable relationship will be ruined. So right now, just stop before you get addicted to the dopamine that comes from fucking a new FL.

Or maybe you can think of it this way, every FL have been touched by someone YOU deem disgusting before. Every part of her have been touched by that someone YOU deem GROSS. Why would you touch someone thats gross? It's like indirectly rubbing against his dick.