View Single Post
Old 28-01-2020, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru1269 View Post

Happyman007 - Anyway to alert the Authorities through your contact in CM ? So that no one else will fall prey to such unscrupulous tactics. Its a lseeon learnt for my friend.
No use lah, the police also take money.....even if they really take action and close the shop, those people kena fine maybe 500 baht only....and next few days open same location with different name.

And also why I need to use my contact to report?? The person must go himself with proof and he be the witness mah, dun think the police so free to entertain me or my contact unless my contact is the Mayor or PM lah.

I think is common sense for anyone to go to a foreign country to be careful of scam, and Thailand is popular not just in Chiangmai but so many cases in Bangkok especially.......for those who are not smart enough is always a price for them to pay for learning a lesson. We can warn and post so many in forum but do you think anyone bother to read and appreciate our effort??

Let the “simple and naive person” pay the lesson lah