Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
thinkwhtudoing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivinKevin View Post
Hi I want to express my recent experience in this place L18H20 (Lorong 18 house 20) with a nice young chic.

*Qian duo duo*

Number: 001
Height: 1.61m
Weight: about 40-42 kg
Chest size: B+
Skin: fair porcelain, white

*Pleasuring Services Provided:*

*A Pleasure Worth Remembering*

We started out with a warm kissing and hugging like we were excited. She slowly removed my clothes and led me to shower. The chick smells good.
The bathroom action was fantastic! She has this Gel and applied it all over my dirty from work body and surprisingly used her boobs to massage my front body.

The sensation was terrific especially I was just off from work. My cock was just rock hard during the bathing action liao.
She has this authentic style of kissing, it was light and she skillfully teased me with her tongue.

Damn I wanna bonk her already but I want to experience all of her pleasuring services. She continued with kissing my nipples like it was icecream it was magical. The chio has some skills.

She continued with doing BBBJ but it was more than that, she was sucking and teasing my penis with a mouthful of warm water, “WHAT a SENSATION!” Added with some deep throating skills I almost cum, but she knows when to stop shes very good with teasing. Then she massaged me from the back using her boobs down to my buttocks.

Then the unexpected happened, she surprisingly licked my *asshole without even putting condom.

She’s very good with French kissing recommended high GFE, she pleasures you with nice chats during sex. She’s good with putting condom using her mouth BBBJ before fucking.

She possess this nice firm boobs, not saggy and perky. I’m not sure if her pussy was hairless or shaved but it was incredibly smooth and pinkish.
This is also my top reason why I loved the service; the girl uses sex equipment like the lay on back bath, love making swing and the unforgettable S chair.

She was a nice provider of 1 Dragon Service – Dongguan Service. Overall service satisfaction was a 9/10. Happy bonking bros.

https://sbfsg.net/showth...0&goto=newpost

Thanks for FR bra.. But is there a special condom for AR?
Since u said surprisingly licked my assholes without putting condom ? ;D