View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Thermae Coffee House

Quote:
Originally Posted by manahara View Post
Nothing interesting there so took the slow walk back towards Nana and passed by Thermae. It was not even 2.00am yet and the place is oredi closed but there are still FLs loitering on the sidewalk outside. It was an even mix of real girls and LBs and quite easy to differentiate between them as they are standing in 2 separate sides of the footpath. The LBs are upfront and will tell you they are LBs if you appear interested in them.
The ladyboys outside Thermae Coffee House are super pesky!

One time late at night I was having a drink at the road side stall outside Thermae.
Did not even make any eye contact as I know chow aquas will come and kacau me.

Suddenly one ladyboy sat next to me and start hustling.
At first just ignore heshe and continue sipping my coke.
But heshe was very persistent and it took some time before I managed to shoo heshe off.

KNN want to sit down in peace to wash eyes also cannot!
Unless is Nong Ploy lah otherwise sibei dulan kena hustled by chow aquas!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.