View Single Post
Old 19-03-2019, 08:53 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

you need to increase your budget and try posting in the Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies section
https://sbfsg.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkerlewis View Post
I am in town for a couple weeks, and am hoping to find a local to spend some time with on a repeat basis so I don't have to go walking the streets etc. I found a few advertisers, but realistically their rates are so high that I could do it once, but not every other day or so like I was thinking. The ones I spoke to don't really take in to account the repeat aspect of it (which I don't blame them, they don't know me and I could be lying to them to try to get a lower rate, so I understand) and while I am tempted to think one good party might be better than multiple crappy ones, I want to be sure of my options first.

I was thinking about posting someplace where interested girls might see, but it's not clear to me where that might be. Please advise a good place on the forum for a posting like that? Or, if there is a better idea I am open to that as well.

Peace

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here