Old 15-07-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nzcalines deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Popped by Maria Spa 2 weeks ago as my regular Kapoo place was closed for some reason. Pricey but the quality of gals were good.

Maria Spa is right in between 2 MRT stations so it can be quite a hassle if you are taking the metro. Sometimes taxi/grab can be a problem as well due to the traffic. Walk past the parking area and into the main door. The service staff will bring you in and show you the gals. Mine said yes to everything question i asked (speak english?) so they were really no help at all except for showing you the prices. No tips were asked from me though.

Chose a gal named Bam (6100 bht). Fair-skinned, slim with good figure.The kind you will feel good walking around in a mall.

The normal rooms were a bit of a let down and is quite similar to Emanuelle. I was expecting something better considering the facade.

Service from the gal was very good though. The action was quite SOP but with added GFE and willingness to please. She was accommodating to different positions etc. Given a pretty good light massage as well, I fell asleep and she laid on me . Nice feeling.

All in all, good experience but pricey. The cheaper shower houses can be a bit of a hit and miss though so it might be worth it to come here if you are looking for a good and relaxing lay.