View Single Post
Old 26-06-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Pretty Pubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U just listen or u actual see they spent?? Working 6 mths in SG TD, assuming she earned 10k per mth and 6 mths, 60k.

A piece of land in Thailand in ulu street, in ulu province will cost about 15k, to build a low grade and furnish the house will cost another 30-50k... A lowest grade Vios will cost 20k....
From my experience with them, most are never good at saving/planning. Most have liabilities back home whereby they need to remit $ back for family support. Most will spend until their last baht then decide to go for overseas job like SG/MY/HK/China etc. As for the car/condo/house, much often than not, it's supplemented by sponsors they managed to hook back in SG etc.

And most girls do not even earn 10K a month. Only the TOP tier ones do. Average ones earn ard 4-5k sgd a month. Apparently some earn much more than their "hang flowers" customers.

Furthermore unless on work permit, u can't practically work/save that amount in 6 months. Most come back send back a portion for family support, a portion for botox/filler etc and the remaining for eat/drink/apt rental etc with not much left to save.

Although a few do managed to save and build a new home for their family on their own, but most just squandered the $$ away and thinks that they can carry on this work throughout their lives.